Carmen Miranda Goes to Bali
I'm puttin' on my tophat
The Fallacy of Prohibition
Sleeping at the Job
One Photo, Please!
The National Sound
Same same, but different
- All around the Greek Isles, we saw tiny,
brightly-painted wooden boats anchored in the harbors, that barely looked
big enough for one person to squeeze aboard.
- Everyone in the Greek Isles seemed to
have a scooter.
- Typical Greek architecture: houses made
of stucco, with flat roofs, white-washed with blue trimmed windows and
- Ouzo, the national beverage of Greece,
is consumed everywhere. It's potent, and tastes like licorice,
which seems to be a favorite taste in many places in this part of the
- Like in other places in Europe, no one
can queue. Often when standing in line, people will barge right
past you in order to get what they want faster.
- Definitely, the most expensive place we've
been, although not as expensive as home.
- Beers, shooters, bars, breasts, ferries.